Berthoud Recreation Center at Waggener Farm Park
The Berthoud Recreation Center at Waggener Farm Park is a 54,000 square-foot state-of-the-art facility that includes an indoor aquatics facility, gymnasium, cardio and weight training area, group fitness room, climbing wall, child watch, locker rooms, party/event room, and administrative spaces.
The Recreation Center opened its doors to the public in November 2021 and recently celebrated its first year of serving the community. Below you will find additional information regarding facility amenities, events, and fees.
|Annual Membership||Monthly Membership|
|Family (2 adults, 4 Children)||$780||$65|
|Infant (5 and under)||$3.00|
*Spectators must pay a drop-in fee during drop-in activities.
|20 Punch Pass||$126|
Take a Virtual Tour of the Berthoud Recreation Center
Are you enrolled with an insurance provider offering SilverSneakers, Renew Active, or Silver & Fit programs? If so, please get in touch with us today, and we will be happy to set up your free membership! If you are unaware if you qualify for one of these programs, see our insurance membership page on how to check your eligibility.
The gymnasium ﬂoor includes a two-lane track (14 laps = 1 mile), two middle school basketball courts, six pickleball courts, and two volleyball courts. The gym also hosts drop-in activities and ﬁtness classes.
Our 13,000-square-foot the indoor pool complex offers a wide range of amenities and spaces for all ages. It features a zero-depth entry area with water play structures, a lifestyle pool utilized for play and ﬁtness purposes, as well as a lazy river. Are you feeling adventurous? Try out the cliff jumping feature at three- or six-foot heights, or race down the 205-foot waterslide. Near our outdoor sundeck lives our three-lane lap pool and a 20-person spa for you to rest and rejuvenate.
Our 5,000-square-foot fitness area offers various group fitness classes, personal training options, weight machines, and programs for you and your family to stay active! Also, our facility features a full line of Cybex cardio equipment, weight machines, and TKO free weights.
B-Town Automotive Bouldering Wall
Bouldering is a form of free climbing performed on a small artificial rock wall without using ropes or harnesses. Our facility's boulder wall is available to climbers 6-15. However, adult supervision is required. Customers 16 and older do not require adult supervision. Shoes must be worn at all times, and climbing chalk is prohibited.
Enjoy the convenience of an onsite childcare service while working out at the Berthoud Recreation Center. We accept children six months to nine years old for a 1 1/2 - hour limit. Parents/guardians must remain onsite while their child is in our care. Child watch is free for members, and non-members must pay a $3.50 fee per child.
- Family passes consist of one to two adults and one to four children 19 years or younger. An additional annual fee of $90 will be charged for each child exceeding the four-child limit.
- Month to month payment option will auto-renew until the client cancels.
- One-time annual payment option will not auto-renew, a signature will be required.
- Any occurrence of payment refusal will result in the suspension of membership privileges until the outstanding monthly balance is paid. Three events of payment refusal will result in the cancellation of membership privileges.
- Berthoud Recreation reserves the right to cancel this agreement at any time.
- Past due balances will be sent to collections if unpaid. It is the responsibility of the pass holder to update their customer information (i.e., address, phone number, bank account information, credit card information, etc.) if information changes.
- The Town of Berthoud is not responsible for bank overdraft fees.
- Membership fees are subject to change.
- This debit/credit card authorization remains in effect until all payments have been withdrawn for the applicable membership.
- A change of debit/credit card information or cancellation must be received 30 days in advance to ensure proper processing. One additional payment will be processed upon receiving notice of cancellation.
- The Recreation Center will be closed for regularly scheduled maintenance each year, memberships will not be credited for these shutdowns.
- In the case of a mandatory health shutdown, all memberships may be extended during closure or mandates are lifted at the terms and discretion of the Town of Berthoud.
Recreation Center Indoor Features
- Basketball, volleyball, walking track and pickleball courts
- Aquatics Center made up of a lazy river, two-story water slide, large hot tub/spa, three-lane lap pool, lifestyle pool, play equipment with water features, and an outdoor patio area
- 5000 square foot fitness center which includes free weights, cardio, and weight machines
- 2000 square foot outdoor fitness area to provide more space and flexibility of workouts
- Group fitness room with a Wellbeats system where users can participate in virtual classes on-demand individually or attend a fitness class instructed by our certified fitness instructors
- A boulder climbing wall in the main breezeway
- A community event room that can be rented hourly for family gatherings, classes, and birthday parties; this room is connected to the aquatics center as well as the main lobby
- Room rentals for business, seminars, birthday parties, and committee meetings of all types
- Child Watch room where participants can drop off their children, ages 6 months to 9 years old while parents utilize the facility
- Separate family changing rooms in addition to men's and women's locker rooms
Recreation Center Outdoor Features
- Skate Park
- Playground with a youth pump bike track and lots of play equipment
- Basketball Court with lights
- Sheltered Pavilion with built-in all season restrooms
- Hard and soft surface trails and trail loops that can used for a 5k race on the property
- Two large multi-purpose athletic fields and community open space for events
- Food truck lane
- Two Electric charging stations
- What are the facility hours?
- Do you have a spectator fee?
- What are your age restrictions for the facility?
- Do I need to have a membership to use the child watch area?
- Do I have to have a membership to use the facility?
- When is your open gym so that I can play drop-in sports in the gym?
- What is your cancellation policy for memberships?
- Do Berthoud residents get a discount on their membership cost?
- Do we offer discounts for people with disabilities?
- Do you offer punch passes?